K&B Communications LLC in Las Vegas, NV is looking for one low voltage technician. Our Ideal candidate is self driven, motivated and engaged.
Low-Voltage techs are responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing wiring, equipment and fixtures. We are looking for techs that are eager to learn and grow in the company. We are looking for an individual who is team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Installation of low-voltage wiring that may be located in attics, crawl spaces and other confined spaces
- Complete all wiring, connections and equipment installations insuring contractual requirements are met and systems are functioning at optimal performance levels
- Coordinate with customers to obtain completion sign-off
- Prepare, maintain and submit documentation, commission systems prior to final acceptance, and produce drawings of record for the purpose of ensuring projects are completed
- Conduct problem identification, troubleshooting, research, isolation, resolution, documentation and follow-up to the customer's satisfaction
- Assist engineers and programmers in the building, deploying and maintaining customers systems
- Perform after-hours emergency technical support via telephone, computer systems and at customer location
- Other duties as requested. Vehicle is required for customer on site installation in the Las Vegas area
- OSHA 10 Certification
- Basic knowledge of Low Voltage Installation
- Reliable transportation
- Must have ALL starter tools for job site. (Listed below)
- Standard mid-sized flat head screwdriver
- Standard mid-sized Phillips screwdriver
- Punch Down Tool
- Need nose pliers
- Punch down blade 110/88
- Punch down blade 66
- Stud finder
- Drywall saw
- Tool belt
- 25' tape measure
- Cordless impact drill (18 volt Milwaukee, Bosh, or Makita Only)
- Cordless standard drill (18 volt Milwaukee, DeWalt, bosh, or Makita Only)
- (3) compatible batteries for one of the drills you pick from above.
- Compatible charger for one of the drills you pick from above.
- Mod end crimp tool
- Coax stripper
- Coax crimper
- Husky 46 piece socket set (or better)
- Impact adapter 1/4"
- Impact adapter 3/8"
- Impact adapter 1/2"
- Mid-size vice grips
- Paddle bit extender
- Daredevil spade bit 14 pieces set
- Ryobi 90 pcs drill kit
- Rubber mallet hammer
- standard hammer
- Mid size channel locks
- Mid size flash light
- Tin snips
- Glow Rod (15' set)
We are looking forward to hearing from you.